David Coverdale will just not mutherfucking go into that good night. But that’s probably all right with Chris Frazier, who is manning the throne on Whitesnake’s new album and tour. Check out Imperiumi’s interview with Frazier here.
Never too early to start the back-patting.
Yamaha has put together a list of its artists who played on Grammy-nominated albums this year. The award show will take place in Los Angeles on February 10, 2008 (assuming, that is, the on-going writers strike doesn’t somehow bring it down), but until then, the Yamaha hopefuls are:
- Larry Mullen Jr. (U2)
- Matt Flynn (Maroon 5)
- Oliver Charles (Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals)
- Mike Bordin (Ozzy Osbourne)
- Paquito D’Rivera (Paquito D’Rivera Quintet)
- Mark Walker (Paquito D’Rivera Quintet)
- Ray Brinker (Tierney Sutton Band)
Courtesy of Vic Firth’s video podcasts (what happened to posting weekly, guys?), Thomas Lang shreds it up on his Roland V-Drums. He’s also rockin’ some anti-Teutonic long locks.